Designing, installing and maintaining electrical systems since 1985
Just tell us what you would like to achieve and we will design the electrical system you need free of charge, Install it and if required maintain it.
Alternatively if you need help reducing your power consumption or are in a building where the electrics aren’t quite right or have become unreliable,
Please call us for a permanent and reliable repair or alteration.
We firmly believe that there are no internal or external electrical solutions that we are unable to design and implement.
D.E.H. ELECTRICAL LTD is NICEIC, CHAS and Safe Contractor Accredited. All Site Supervisors have Niceic accreditations,
Our Contract Managers have Niceic accreditations and all Engineers are IEE Wiring Regulation (17th Edition) and City & Guilds 2360/2390 certified.
Competitively priced, without cutting corners
- Company insurances accommodate working in public places and even the largest tenders.
- The company and its employees maintain a high standard of accreditations.
- Upholding exemplary health and safety standards is non-negotiable.
- Our in-house project management team’s attention to detail helps reduce your maintenance costs.
- Everyone within the company reacts and mobilises quickly.
- The company remains as environmentally friendly as possible in minimising power consumption and wastage.
- All electrical solutions designed and installed by D.E.H Electrical Ltd are guaranteed
- The technical standard of our electrical work is backed by the NICEIC’s Guarantee of Standards which means any deficiency will be resolved without additional cost to the customer.
Although we often provide entire electrical fit-outs for end users, interior designers and construction companies, our small works team provide individual services including:
Lighting, industrial and emergency systems
- Back-up and daily power supply installations
- Emergency call-out, Preventative maintenance
- Fault finding, testing and inspecting,Pat testing all at competitive Rates
- Energy efficiency analysis and reporting, Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems.
If you need any advice or assistance, please contact us for a free consultation.
Call 01273 695452
Email us : [email protected]